[Kde-games-devel] Broken Konquest

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 16 23:08:53 UTC 2012

El Dimecres, 4 de gener de 2012, a les 21:07:53, Jeffrey Kelling va escriure:
> Hello.
>
> > > So only starting a new game after a old one has finished does not
> > > work?
> > > or
> > > anything else?
>
> The gameplay works fine.

Well, none of the action buttons (fleet summary, etc) worked fine etiher, nor
ending the game, etc.

Pierre and me have done a mini sprint this evening and we have brought it to a
place in which we are "satisfied" enough not to revert stuff (I got a crash
once but could not reproduce it).

We would really welcome people giving a test today/tomorrow to see if there is
still anything wrong.

Albert