[Kde-games-devel] Random layout feature and screenshot

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Jan 1 18:22:59 UTC 2012

написане Sun, 01 Jan 2012 21:10:02 +0200, Christian Krippendorf
<Coding at christian-krippendorf.de>:

> Hey guys,
>
> ich wanted to add this feature: https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/6840/
>
> As this is a new feature with changes in GUI, there need to be a new
> screenshot and documentation text for this feature.
>
> Adding text is not a problem. but what about the screenshot? Should i
> take it?
> I think all screenshots of dialogs from kmahjongg have to follow some
> rules to
> be consistent?
>
> The pic is doc/kmahjongg/config_layout.png

Hi,

It seems that all kmahjongg screenshots are slightly outdated (use
old-style decoration). It would be better to redo them all for consistency.

If you have no time for this, just drop this work to doc team
(kde-doc-english at kde.org in CCMAIL) and someone do it for the next
release. As we are in the early beginning of the cycle, it is possible
that there will be other changes so this work can wait to 4.9 feature
freeze date.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri