[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames cleanup: remove KGrid2D

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:08:10 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 09:39, Christoph Feck wrote:
> with commit r1279935 KGrid2D headers have been removed from
> libkdegames. Since then, "krosswordpuzzle" from svn/playground/games
> does no longer build.

I was kind of waiting for something like this to happen. Stefan and
others doing API cleanup, could you please test build playground/games
after removing API?

> Should a local copy of kgrid2d.h be added to krosswordpuzzle, or the
> commit reverted (as it does not increase library size, because it is a
> header only)?

I think moving a copy into krosswordpuzzle is probably the best plan.
It's not really a very nice API, so I'd rather not keep it around.

If conflicts arise with other playground games, we might want to just
move them to unmaintained, but since krosswordpuzzle has seen some
development in the last 6 months, that's not an option here.

Parker