[Kde-games-devel] Requirements review: Highscores and statistics in libkdegames

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:37:24 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 17:46, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> * KPat records simple statistics per game type: win/lose counts and
> longest streaks.
>
> <snip>
>
> I'll probably also implement similar, but separately available functionality for game
> statistics.

Personally, I don't see a major need for this. I'm having a hard time
picturing a generic statistics system that could accommodate multiple
games without become extremely complicated. What KPat has currently is
pretty crude, but also dead simple.

At the very least, it seems like a pretty low priority item.

Parker