[Kde-games-devel] Heads up: libkdegames API cleanup

Christian Krippendorf Coding at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Fri Feb 10 08:33:28 UTC 2012

On 09.02.2012 17:17, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Christian Krippendorf
> <Coding at christian-krippendorf.de>  wrote:
>> What about libkmahjongg? There is also a carddeck in the libkdegames, maybe
>> we can integrate the libkmahjongg also in libkdegames?
> I intend to move the carddecks out of libkdegames into libkcardgame
> which is currently private to kpat.
>
> libkmahjongg should IMO be deleted; KGameRenderer and KGameTheme could
> do the job equally well.
>
> Greetings
> Stefan

If it is like that, i will try to replace the libkmahjongg with the
KGameTheme etc. Just don't know how fast this will happen. But i will
hurry up.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf