[Kde-games-devel] Heads up: libkdegames API cleanup

Christian Krippendorf Coding at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Thu Feb 9 14:47:05 UTC 2012

On 08.02.2012 21:54, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Moin moin,
>
> the lists on http://community.kde.org/Games/API_cleanup are now
> complete. What you definitely need to look at is the list of
> components, where the fate of the individual components is
> color-coded. I plan to break compatibility and start cleaning the API
> around the weekend. Here is what I need to know from you until then:
>
> 1. Components marked with red will be *removed from the source tree*
> starting from next week. If you want to keep any of the red
> components, please speak up.
>
> 2. Components marked with blue are still undecided. Please discuss the
> future of these components.
>
> 3. If you are a user of libkdegames outside of the kdegames source
> tree, please speak up. The only one on my radar is Knights.
> playground/games and scratch repos are usually not on my radar.
>
> Meanwhile, I'm busy preparing patches to remove KGGZ.
>
> Greetings
> Stefan

What about libkmahjongg? There is also a carddeck in the libkdegames,
maybe we can integrate the libkmahjongg also in libkdegames?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf