[Kde-games-devel] Rule Writing

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Feb 2 12:01:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

please let's coordinate rule writing. Even if you cannot write rules
yourself, you can still help with verifying the correctness of the
resulting repos.

For that to happen, those who think their rules are finished, should
make the resulting repo available for download. Others can then clone
it and check if the history is complete, all branches and tags are
there and if the size seems reasonable.

Maybe PovAddict can give us some hints on what to check for? You can
also ask questions in #kde-git ... just be patient. That channel is a
bit inactive right now. But we might be able to get a few active
people in ther again. I think the kde-scm-interest mailing list is
also a goot place to ask question. So please make use of it if you do
not know how to do something.

Regards