[Kde-games-devel] [libkdegames] /: Move KChatDialog to kfourinline

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:26:05 UTC 2012

Hi Albert.

How this kind of change take place during a release? I mean, since
only bug fixes are "allowed" for now, this kind of improvement can be
considered as a bug fix?

I'm asking this because I've made some improvements on KBounce
recently and was thinking whether I'd be allowed to commit them in the
current schedule. They were some corrections on the QGraphicsView port
I made a few months ago: remotion of an unnecessary multiple
inheritance, remotion of "magic numbers" etc.

Best regards.