[Kde-games-devel] Problems with standalone KDE Game build

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Tue Aug 28 10:59:12 UTC 2012

Am Montag, 27. August 2012, 20:46:48 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> On 27/08/2012, at 7:29 PM, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> > Am Montag, 27. August 2012, 00:50:02 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> >> Yes, games that use the new libkdegames should require the new libkdegames.
> >
> > so now I changed all games containing the string KGameRenderer. Are there
> > any other games needing libkdegames 4.9.0?
> >
> > M       bomber/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kbattleship/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       granatier/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       klickety/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       knetwalk/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       killbots/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kbounce/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kbreakout/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kolf/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kollision/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       klines/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kdiamond/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kmines/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       katomic/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kreversi/CMakeLists.txt
> > M       kpat/CMakeLists.txt
>
> Yes: any that are not in the above set and use one of the "Kg" classes or
> maybe even one of Stefan's "kitten killers", i.e. the deprecated classes
> that have been move into libkdegamesprivate/.  But ask Stefan.  He
> made the changes …  He might even have some scripts that would help.
>
> The code using libkdegamesprivate/ should contain lines like:
>
>     #define USE_UNSTABLE_LIBKDEGAMESPRIVATE_API
>     #include <libkdegamesprivate/blahblah>

kbattleship/knavalbattle and kbounce: CMakeLists.txt mentions
libkdegamesprivate as dependeny, but it is not used anymore.
I fixed that.

> where "blahblah" is something like "kgamecanvas.h".
>
> The "Kg" classes are:

I added that dependency to all games needing libkdegamesprivate
or any of the Kg* classes.

M       kfourinline/CMakeLists.txt
M       kblocks/CMakeLists.txt
M       kgoldrunner/CMakeLists.txt