[Kde-games-devel] Problems with standalone KDE Game build

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Aug 27 22:45:24 UTC 2012

Am Montag, 27. August 2012, 19:44:21 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Wolfgang, some of your git repos are empty (i.e. the libkdegames one).

libkdegames and kpat, everything else seems to be there.

> What happened?

I tried to update repositories but I had bandwidth problems and aborted
and then forgot to restore the previous versions. Done now for the above
games, I think all should be there now. Just some of them without the
latest changes.

I will probably not try to update them again before being back home.

--
Wolfgang