[Kde-games-devel] Problems with standalone KDE Game build

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:44:59 UTC 2012

On 27/08/2012, at 8:50 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dilluns, 27 d'agost de 2012, a les 07:45:38, Ian Wadham va escriure:
>>>
>>> the old central CMakeLists.txt said
>>>
>>> find_package(KDE4 4.3.80 REQUIRED)
>>>
>>> where 4.3.80 is the minimum required version.
>>>
>>> following that syntax, could you try to change kbreakout/CMakeLists.txt
>>> such that it says
>>>
>>>       find_package(KDEGames 4.9.0 REQUIRED)
>>>
>>> instead of
>>>
>>>       find_package(KDEGames REQUIRED)
>>>
>>> I do not expect this to fix the install path, but maybe compilation.
>>
>> Yes! That fixed the standalone compilation, but not the install.
>
> So with that only change all works for you except installation, right?

Right.

I guess that find_package follows the $KDEDIR trail I have set up in
$PATH, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH and similar, then finds a version >= 4.9.0.
OTOH, maybe it follows the "prepend CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH $KDEDIR/include"
in my setup script.  There is nothing like the safety of wearing both belt and braces … :-)

Cheers, Ian W.