[Kde-games-devel] KDots (a prototype of the game of dots) - reviewrequest

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Aug 25 17:07:01 UTC 2012

> Hi, KDE Games team!
>
> I have wrote a prototype of the game of dots (wiki:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_%28game%29). The source code under
> the
> BSD license you can get from my github page (
> https://github.com/Ignotus/kdots ). It's not very stable now, but
> major features have
> been implemented (Game engine, AI,  Internet game  by TCP connection).
> An additional rival can be implemented by a separate
> plugin.
>
> So, please review my application. And, if possible, give me a
> permission to contribute it as a part of the KDE Games Project :).
>
> P. S. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Minh. I'm
> studying Computer Science now at the NTUU "KPI" in Ukraine. I'm a
> member of KDE Special Interest group in the Fedora Project.  I'm
> maintaining small peace of packages that related to KDE Project in
> the Fedora Linux.
>
> Regards,
> Minh Ngo
> Kiev, Ukraine
> Fedora Project

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the game. It looks great and reminds me the days of some boring lectures at school. ;)

Everything seems work even with 4.9 libs provided that KGameDifficulty parts are removed from code.

AFAIK there is no review needed to join KDE community. Just follow the procedure of application lifecycle [1] as it was done for Knights and Picmi recently.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle