[Kde-games-devel] Problems with standalone KDE Game build

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Aug 25 16:27:42 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, 25. August 2012, 12:39:57 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> For some time now I have been getting problems building a game
> when its development source changes over to KGameRenderer.

which game would that be?

> -- KDEGAMES_INCLUDE_DIRS = $KDEDIR/lib/cmake/KDEGames/../../../include$KDEDIR/lib/cmake/KDEGames/../../../include/KDE

there should be  a space in front of the second $, see KDEGamesConfig.cmake,
built from KDEGamesConfig.cmake.in

set(KDEGAMES_INCLUDE_DIRS "${KDEGAMES_INCLUDE_DIR}" "${KDEGAMES_INCLUDE_DIR}/KDE")

so - how do the above two files look on your system?

KDEGamesConfig.cmake has about no history, it was added as is by Stefan Majewsky with

> add KDEGamesConfig.cmake and friends
>
> This stuff is not working at the moment because of Weird Bugs™, but
> let's hope we get to sort this out in time.

I have no idea what weird bugs there were nor if they are resolved.

--
Wolfgang