[Kde-games-devel] KDots (a prototype of the game of dots) - review request

Minh Ngo nlminhtl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:07:27 UTC 2012

Hi, KDE Games team!

I have wrote a prototype of the game of dots (wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_%28game%29). The source code under
the
BSD license you can get from my github page (
https://github.com/Ignotus/kdots ). It's not very stable now, but
major features have
been implemented (Game engine, AI,  Internet game  by TCP connection).
 An additional rival can be implemented by a separate
plugin.

So, please review my application. And, if possible, give me a
permission to contribute it as a part of the KDE Games Project :).

P. S. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Minh. I'm
studying Computer Science now at the NTUU "KPI" in Ukraine. I'm a
member of KDE Special Interest group in the Fedora Project.  I'm
maintaining small peace of packages that related to KDE Project in
the Fedora Linux.

Regards,
Minh Ngo
Kiev, Ukraine