[Kde-games-devel] [Kde-scm-interest] kdegames / git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Aug 18 11:12:35 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, 18. August 2012, 13:01:56 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > yes - it was decided early that doc should go into the individual
> > repositories.
>
> I know, i was asking only how you do it, since they are not there in the svn
> repos

that is easy - the key word is "prefix" which prepends doc/ to all
files from /trunk/KDE/kdegames/doc/katomic

match /trunk/KDE/kdegames/doc/katomic
    repository katomic
    branch master
    prefix doc/
end match

> > > Ayone knows how did other migrations solve this? With commits after
> > > migrating to git? Or did they fix it in svn so the git repo was correct?
> >
> > if you do it in svn, you might break building from latest svn
>
> How?

when I wrote that, I still thought for svn doc would stay in
kdegames/doc/katomic but now I know that together with changing
CMake rules doc moves to katomic/doc. So both svn and git will
have the same directory layout and I see no problem anymore. Sorry
for the noise.

--
Wolfgang