[Kde-games-devel] Just Wondering

Christian Krippendorf Coding at christian-krippendorf.de
Mon Apr 30 07:45:28 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, 29. April 2012, 20:31:39 schrieb Mike Colligan:
> Greetings,
>
> First, thanks very, very much for KShisen!  I got countless hours of
> enjoyment to the point of an addiction. However (there's always a
> "however"), I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 10 to Ubuntu 11 (64-bit).
> Very, very sadly KShisen won't run on on the newer version of Ubuntu.  Is
> there any chance that this can be fixed? I am going through withdrawal and
> not feeling good.
>
> Thanks for listening!
>
> Mike Colligan

Hi and Thanks for taking the time telling us about this problem.
It would be very nice, if you would write a bug report about this one.
(https://bugs.kde.org) Also please collect more informations about:

What exactly does not work?
Any error messages?
Any messages in the konsole?
What were you doing before the problem comes?
Details of your machine and installed software?

Thank you again for telling us.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf