[Kde-games-devel] GIT Conversion status

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:48:59 UTC 2012

On 30/04/2012, at 4:25 AM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 29. April 2012, 20:19:39 schrieb Viranch Mehta:
>> On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>> So. GIT playground or somewhere else?
>>
>> How about scratch repos for now? and then merge them into trunk
>> when we're done.
>
> Jep, Playground is extracted for translation, so it is not meant for
> working branch-like work.

Good point, Frederik.  I was forgetting that the translators are active in
Playground.  So, agreed, scratch repos it is.

@Stefan.  Can you set the scratch repos up as you proposed earlier in the
    thread?  I think Viranch is raring to go.  He does not have much time.

@Stefan.  Should I ask Roney to port another game, not KBreakout?
    KBreakout has no maintainer and you are the maintainer for KDiamond,
    so there is not much chance of changes other than by Avnee, Viranch
    and Roney, and I can ask Roney to avoid KBreakout if required.

Cheers, Ian W.