[Kde-games-devel] SoK Project: Writing a Game for KDE in QML

Sidharth Bansal sidharthbansal.sb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:12:40 UTC 2012

I have an idea in mind, which goes like this.

Ramayan had a lot many character which had their different roles in the
game. So u can see i wish to make the game like the user choose a character
and then he will play a totally different game. So you can see it will be
different game in one. I have story in mind.

--
Cheers.!
*Sidharth Bansal*