[Kde-games-devel] SoK Project: Writing a Game for KDE in QML

Sidharth Bansal sidharthbansal.sb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:30:56 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Sidharth Bansal <
sidharthbansal.sb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>    I was interested to participate in SoK-2012 under the project: Write a
> KDE game using QML ("Qt Quick"). Can someone please guide me here.
>
> Here is the idea for the game i was thinking to develop.
The game will be based on Indian Mythological Story-Ramayan. I have a
little ideas about the game, how the story would be go along with the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKxmF6UXbSw

here is the You-Tube link for the animated movie based on Ramayan. So you
can have idea about what i am having in mind to make. Please guide me.

I would love your suggestions. And if there is any other idea, i am open to
work upon it too.

  Thank You.

--
Cheers.!