[Kde-games-devel] KSquares hard ai

Tom Vincent Peters code at vincent-peters.de
Sat Apr 28 01:20:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

I saw that KSquares was missing a hard AI, so I wrote one. While doing this I also made some other changes:
- Per player AI difficulty setting
- New ComboBoxes for AI difficulty of each player in the new game dialog
- Moved AI Settings from normal game to demo mode
- Player count parameter in the demo mode
- Added internal indices as tooltips to all lines for easy debugging (commented out)

http://tom.vincent-peters.de/stuff/ksquares.diff

When testing my code the hard AI won 100 games in a row against the medium AI. Nevertheless there are strategies to beat my AI.
I never changed KDE Settings stuff before so I hope I didn't mess it up.
What do you guys think about it?

Best regards,
Tom Vincent Peters