[Kde-games-devel] KBounce Compilation Problem

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:30:26 UTC 2012

On 04/24/2012 06:01 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Please when sending patches send patches that do one thing one. Mixing a
> whitespace change with a "let's include a header so it compiles" change it's
> not a good idea as it just makes the patch harder to review.

I disagree. How could it be hard to review? It's just a 17 lines file
with very small changes. Changes that you rapidly identified and pointed
in your answer.

For your information, the change in the line 25 wasn't made by me. I
don't know why it is highlighted. I've just "included the header to make
it work" and fixed the whitespace.

--
Roney