[Kde-games-devel] Mentor for SoK

Arjun Basu arjunkbasu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:41:17 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am Arjun. I applied for GSoC in Kdegames this year on the topic "Write a
Kdegame using QML(Qt Quick)". Unfortunately I wasn't selected but
nonetheless I would like to participate in Season of KDE this year. I don't
have any specific idea on which I want to work on, maybe I can do a QML
port of the a game that are not being ported as part of GSoC projects or
any other project in Kdegames. It would be really great if someone could
mentor me in a SoK project. I am guessing it is not so formal as being a
GSoC mentor and not so much time consuming either

My GSoC proposal is available at
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/arjbasu/1
,if
anyone wants to take a look.