[Kde-games-devel] KgSound build problem

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:16:16 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a look at kdegames/libkdegames/CMakeLists.txt and added two
> lines, just before "try_compile", to see what is happening:

The easier way is to check the file CMakeCache.txt (found in the
toplevel build directory), where all computed variables are stored.

> in libkdegames/audio/check-libsndfile-capabilities.cpp … "(void) <enum value>;"(?)

I could also have written Q_UNUSED(<enum value>), which does the very
same thing, but I did not want to depend on QtCore.

Please commit the patch in the other mail (even if I don't see a need
for the additional debug output).

Greetings
Stefan