[Kde-games-devel] Wiki Cleanup

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Fri Apr 6 22:52:09 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 6. April 2012, 02:45:54 schrieb Nicolás Alvarez:
> Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> > On Community I had the wiki admins move everything from Games/ to
> > KDE_Games to be consistent with all the other projects. The old
> > Games/ redirects have partly been removed (or will be soon). So
> > if you follow an old link and find an empty page, replace
> > "Games" in the link with "KDE_Games" and it should work.
>
> That's a bad idea, why remove the redirects? It pointlessly breaks
> links everywhere...

It was done before I got the rights to move pages myself.
Other than that it was only three pages with two of them being
somewhat todo lists with a very low likelyhood of being linked to.

Plus, the move from Techbase to Community will break many many links.
Most of them might be outdated for years, but still. Techbase will
only have one page left with a link to Community.

Regards