[Kde-games-devel] new stuff while porting to git

Parker Coates coates at kde.org
Sun Apr 1 12:07:49 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 07:18, Christian Krippendorf wrote:
> what happens with new stuff, that will be commited with svn during the
> actual git migration process? Must the git repo be stayed actual to the svn
> part manually, or did this happens automatically?

Nothing will be commited to SVN during the migration. Once the
migration rules, scripts, etc. are ready the SVN module will be made
read-only, the conversion will be run, the repos uploaded, then the
code in SVN "deleted".

> I want to port kmahjongg to qgraphics framework now, but maybe i should wait
> until the git migration is complete and then use the git repo for less work?

No need. Just keep on working in SVN until we announce that the
migration is about to happen.

Parker