[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re: KAtomic ask

Kisdi Bálint bkisdi at freemail.hu
Tue Oct 25 22:15:31 UTC 2011

Hello, kde-games-devel,

I installed KAtomic 3.0 a few days ago, and really enjoyed this game!

I'd like to ask a new functionality to this program: a facts database,
which could be displayed next to the molecules (perhaps instead of that
Egyptian figure). First of all, the name of the current molecule, then
some attributes (e.g. melting point, colour), then other interesting
facts (inflammable, responsible for global warming, whether is a poison,
amount produced per year, usage in technology etc.) Only a few sentences
in "Did you know?" style.

I'm sure it could improve the pedagogical value of this program very much!
I hope this meets your opinion.
Thanks for your attention.

:)
Kisdi Bálint