[Kde-games-devel] Konquest handbook update as a task for GCI-2011

Ian Wadham ianw3 at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 25 01:30:12 UTC 2011

On 25/10/2011, at 4:05 AM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> The KDE will be in a hard feature freeze when GCI-2011 starts. Can I add a task to update Konquest documentation to the list of KDE tasks [1]?

Seems to me the relevant freeze is Monday, November 28, 2011,
KDE SC 4.8 Documentation Freeze, not the Hard Feature freeze.

I'm not sure how that fits in with Google Code-in, but you might have a
few days in which to act.  The doco freeze is to allow translators time to
work before the final release.  You would have to talk to them to get an
exemption if you really need one badly.

> Expected results: Fix inconsistencies in documentation with the current game. Describe new feature (Standing order) of the new version. Add screenshot of the game window.

Any initiative on documentation is to be warmly applauded, particularly
when existing documentation needs improving and the game has a major
new feature.  So I hope you succeed with this one.

All the best, Ian W.