[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Konquest patch

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:29:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 09:26, M Simkin wrote:
> One of the Konquest devs suggested I forward this to you for
> consideration...

I would suggest that you upload your patch to svn.reviewboard.kde.org,
add the "kdegames" group to the list of reviewers and upload some
before and after screenshots. The KDEGames team isn't very active at
the moment, and using a formal review process makes it easier to keep
track of things.

Thanks for the contribution,

Parker