[Kde-games-devel] Review Request: Choose raster graphicssystem by default in all apps linking against libkdegames

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:33:12 UTC 2011

On 08/10/2011, at 4:59 AM, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Agreed on comments. Will include some.

Thanks, Stefan, they are good.

> ... Note to self: Stop using ReviewBoard like Stack Overflow.

Heh, heh ... :-)  So I am replying off-board to avoid polluting
ReviewBoard further ... :-)  Nevertheless, I think it is important
to write clear, easily readable code and any explanation of
code that has to use exotic features, as in this case, is more
than welcome.

I just went back to my Linux machine and rebuilt KDE Games
and yes, the graphics does have an overall smoother feel now.

Thanks again, Ian W.