[Kde-games-devel] kworldclock

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Oct 3 00:15:14 UTC 2011

[Henrik Kraft - Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011 11:19:49]

Hi,

> I liked very much the KDE game kwrdclock and saw that is is no longer
> part of the debian distribution squeeze. As I tried to compile it from
> source some errors occured:
>   - file about.moc could not be build
>   - also the file applet.moc could not be build
> both files where missing.

KWorldClock was part of kdetoys, not kdegames. It was declared
unmaintained officially by moving its source to unmaintained/
three years ago.
http://websvn.kde.org/tags/unmaintained/4/kworldclock/

As replacement, Marble brings a Plasma widget. This might
be the closest you can get there today and may even satisfy
you more than KWorldClock did ... no idea, it never worked here. :D

If you have problems or questions in this regard, please refer
to the kde-edu mailing list.