[Kde-games-devel] Very quiet on kdegames

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Sat Nov 26 12:53:43 UTC 2011

On 26 November 2011 13:04, Christian Krippendorf
<Coding at christian-krippendorf.de> wrote:
>> It would be nice if you strove for the maintainership of KMahjongg.
>
> First i thought this wouldn't be that cool, cause of the time i takes. But i
> gave up another own project called JMahjongg and now would have the time for a
> maintainership of kmahjongg. It would be an honour to get the maintainership
> and become a part of kdegames.
>
> What should i do, to become a maintainer of kmahjongg?

Assuming you don't already have commit access, first go to
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account. When the
form asks you to put the person who is sponsoring your application,
feel free to put down my name or indeed any of the people in this
thread (assuming they don't have a problem with that :) ).

Then you just need to add your name to
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Maintainers and it's official.
You should probably also send an email to Mauricio (listed on that
second page as the current maintainer) to let him know in case he
hasn't been following this list.

Anything I've forgotten guys?

--
Matt Williams