[Kde-games-devel] Very quiet on kdegames

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:44:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Christian Krippendorf
<Coding at christian-krippendorf.de> wrote:
> 1. Why no git? kdegames still uses svn, but for me - and maybe for other - it
> will be very cool if git will be used. All my daily work is done with git, so
> i am more practice with that.

I seem to be about the only one who occasionally tries to push the git move
forward, but I have too much other occupations. The problem is that we
have very many data files which are handled badly by git. Search the
mailing list for the keywords "data files" or "kdegames-data" (e.g. on
kde.markmail.org) for threads with more info. It would be great if you
could help in driving the migration forward.

Greetings
Stefan