[Kde-games-devel] Gluon - IRC meeting for the next release

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Mon May 2 15:26:39 CEST 2011

Hey there ;-)

After speaking with Arjen and Dan, in order to keep up with the good job, I
would like to propose an IRC meeting in our irc channel (#gluon) next Wednesday
(04.05.2011) to talk about our plans and tasks for the next release,
0.72.0-alpha3 (Particle). We could start at 17:00 GMT. I hope you can all
manage it, otherwise we can find a more sufficient date and time.

You can reach the existing roadmap plans on the following link:
http://gluon.gamingfreedom.org/about-gluon/roadmap

I would like to have it as an entirely open discussion, so anybody's ideas,
opinions are welcome! However let us focus on the strategical decisions and keep
the detailed implementation parts away.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice weekend! =)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

PS.: This mail was supposed to get the list on the 29th of April, but
it seems there was some technical issue. Thank you for David Faure
teaching spamassassin about that message being ham. =)