[Kde-games-devel] blok games

idk istdasklar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:12:20 CET 2011

Hello,

I m sacha schutz, from gluon,  and I finished to port the blok game as a
simple kdegames without gluon! It use only QGraphics and Box2D.
It works pretty good!

Now There is the blok game and the blokeditor which help  to design levels.
I already created a GHNS repository to download content :
http://newstuff.kde.org/repo/blok/

So, I m asking you to help me to finalize the games and move it in kdegames
for the next kde release.

The source code can be find here :

clone : git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/sacha/blok.git
push  : git at git.kde.org:/scratch/sacha/blok.git<http://quickgit.kde.org/git@git.kde.org:/scratch/sacha/blok.git>

You need libBox2D . Before I used libBox2D as a internal static library, but
I found recently this library as a package. If you cannot get libBox2D,
contact me or compile the Box2D ( called Box2D in git)

So What need to be done ?
- ( easy ) improve UI for blok and blokeditor ( Hight score, level selector,
download level ghns)
- ( medium)  Add sound when clicking on box
- ( hard)  Create new Box ( explosion and chimic)

 I m gonna finish medium and hard task. But I need your help for the easy
one. Because you know better than me how KdeGamesLib and KdeLib works.

Thanks

Warning :  There is a bug in the git repository. Don't remove temp file with
a symbol ~ (ex:  CmakeList.txt~)   Otherwise you will not be able to commit
anything.