[Kde-games-devel] Re: GSoC Project: Multi-Player gaming in KDE games

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:01:05 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Viranch Mehta <viranch.mehta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have some experience implementing custom gaming protocols over TCP, but I
> have no experience with Telepathy. Could anyone guide me with a kick start?
> Also, where I can find the relevant codes?

Our network expert is Josef Spillner from the GGZ project. The place
to implement this would probably be libtagaro, the anticipated
successor of libkdegames, which is developed by me, but does not
contain any network-related code yet because I'm waiting for Josef or
anyone to import the existing kggz code.

Greetings
Stefan