[Kde-games-devel] Re: Maintainership Microcosm

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:21:30 CEST 2011

Hi guys!

Unfortunately I'm currently too busy and my interests are somewhat
shifted to other areas at the moment, so I can't maintain all the
games I used to maintain.

That is klines, kmines (toghether with Mauricio), kreversi and katomic.

I still totally love them, and I can't promise that someday I won't
reappear sending patches etc.
But as the current situation goes, I'll resign as a maintainer, will
update a wiki page as requested.
Hope they'll be well! :)

Of course I'm always available as dimsuz at gmail.com if anyone will
have any particular question on games' internals!

Hugs to you all! :)))