[Kde-games-devel] Re: Looking for artist help: Empty borders around background graphics

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:00:34 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Eugene Trounev
<eugene.trounev at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'll take a look tomorrow.

Thanks in advance. Could you also take a look at the three KDiamond
themes? I encountered similar problems with them.

The thing is, all affected games had a standard frame around their
canvases which I removed in trunk. This made the problem apparent. For
KDiamond, I actually knew about this problem long time, but I always
attributed it to my improper handling of the frame.

So if you have a trunk build set up, you might want to update that for testing.

Greetings
Stefan