[Kde-games-devel] Looking for artist help: Empty borders around background graphics

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:02:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking through issues with margins around the game canvases, and
found that some themes have empty borders included in their background
sprites. Could something with sufficient knowledge of Inkscape have a
look at these, please? At least the following themes are affected:

Killbots: mountainadventure (right border)
Killbots: robotkill (left, bottom, right border)
KReversi: default_theme (left, right border)

The second and third one are especially problematic because these are
the default themes.

Greetings
Stefan

P.S. I'm aware that b.k.o would be the correct procedure, but I doubt
that I would get attention from artists this way.