[Kde-games-devel] kollision and kbattleship maintainership

Paolo Capriotti p.capriotti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:54:32 CEST 2011

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I last posted here :)

I see here (http://looksblo.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/after-the-rush-or-kdegames-needs-you/)
that kollision is listed among the games in need for a maintainer. I'd
like to say that I'm willing to fix bugs if they pop up, but I don't
think I'm going to have the time to implement the feature requests
that I see on bugzilla. Of course, if anyone is willing to work on
those requests, I can certainly provide help and review their code.

The same holds for kbattleship.

If the above is enough to qualify me as a maintainer, feel free to add
me to the list. :)

Best regards, and happy hacking!

Paolo