[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games Sprint 2011

Wed Jan 19 09:30:45 CET 2011

[Dan (or any other Gluon dev), please forward this to the Gluon MLs]

Hi folks,

Josef Spillner has given me and Dan a preliminary confirmation that there is a
room available at the university here in Dresden to host a games sprint around
the end of March. The sprint shall most importantly bring together Gluon and
kdegames developers for discussions about common platforms and protocols.

In order to be able to reserve the venue, we quickly need to know who can come
when between March 21 and April 1. If you would like to attend, please put
your name on the list at [1]. This is no obligatory reservation; at the
moment, this shall just help us (the organizers) to estimate attendance.

Greetings
Stefan

[1] http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Sprint_2011ß