[Kde-games-devel] Re: Game Ideas

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Mon Feb 14 05:18:08 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 16:16, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Pranav Ravichandran wrote:
>> Bulls and Cows, a code-breaking kinda game.

Although not part of the KDEGames module, there are already a few KDE
Mastermind games: ColorCode [1] is Qt 4, KDE-Mastermind [2] is PyKDE4
and the original, KMastermind [3] is KDE3.

>> I also had Battleships in mind.
>
> We already have Naval Battle, previously known as KBattleShip (this
> name is still used in the code).

I guess this is why we needed to know your ideas to comment on them. ;)

Good luck in your search for a project.

Parker

[1] http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/ColorCode?content=112702
[2] http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KDE-Mastermind?content=102968