[Kde-games-devel] Re: Review Request: Port KLines to KGameRenderer

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Feb 8 09:30:44 CET 2011

Hi Lindsay,

On Tuesday, 2011-02-08, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Thanks Kevin, I'll get onto those.
>
> When updating the patch, is it best to start a new one or just add the
> changes as a diff to the existing reviewboard entry?

Just upload a new diff into the current reviewboard entry, I think the button
is called "update diff" or something similar.

If it is still possible to edit the reviewrquest receivers, you might want to
add Dmitry Suzdalev under "people", according to http://games.kde.org/team.php
he's the maintainer of KLines.

The changes look good to me but I guess the maintainers "go" can't hurt.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring