[Kde-games-devel] Changing the maintainer of KSudoku

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Sun Dec 4 09:25:56 UTC 2011

On Sunday 04 December 2011, Ian Wadham wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As I am now the de facto maintainer of KSudoku, can
> anyone tell me how I go about changing the maintainer's
> email address on bugs.kde,org?
>
> Thanks, Ian W.

Haven't tried it, but my guess is this:
1. Go to bugs.kde.org and login with your account
2. On the left side, below "My Account", there is a "Bugzilla" Headline. Click
"Edit Products" from there
3. Select ksudoku
4. Click "Edit components". Here you can already see the current email
address.
5. Click the "general" component (there is only one)

Now you should be able to edit it - I am anyway. I have not tried if I can
actually save my changes or if I lack karma to do that.

Otherwise: I think there is a product on bugs.kde.org where you can request
this type of stuff, but I don't remember which it was... Probably "sysadmin"?

Greetings
Andi