[Kde-games-devel] Very quiet on kdegames

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:52:32 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

"Hey! Hey! The gang's all here!"

Haven't heard from you in a while, Matt, it's nice to see you again!
All we need is a word from Coolo (Stephan Kulow), our longest
serving member, and we will have almost all the active members
of KDE Games on this thread.

So welcome aboard, Christian!  Your arrival is like a breath
of fresh air on a sultry summer's day!  I was going to suggest
that you get a KDE account, but Matt beat me to it. A lot happens
in the world when we in Australia are fast asleep ... :-)

And it's nice to see you tackling the infamous KMahjongg shadow
bug. It has been irritating the @#*& out of me for ages. It first
surfaced when Mauricio was around, but I do not think he could
get a handle on it.  Congratulations, Christian!

All the best, Ian W.
Melbourne, Australia