[Kde-games-devel] Re: Coding Style

Julian Helfferich julian.helfferich at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:53:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

i just tried the script to format some of my code according to the kde
coding style policies and i realized, that the scripts removes whitespace
after keywords like in

-if (size==0) {
+if(size==0) {

even though the coding styles say (in the section about whitespaces [1])
that there should be a whitespace. Have i missed something? And if this is a
bug, where can i report it?

Cheers,
julian

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style#Whitespace