[Kde-games-devel] Re: klickety moved to kdereview

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Sun Oct 31 18:37:32 CET 2010

2010/10/31 nihui <shuizhuyuanluo at 126.com>:
> hi, Henrique Pinto
> klickety now has the ksame mode in its codebase. The purpose is to replace ksame with klickety in kdegames module. It seems that there were no changes in ksame for a long time. Since you are the maintainer of ksame, I need your comments on this move. It would be nice that you could also work on the klickety-ksame mode.
>
> I found that Matt Williams is the current module coordinator according to http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team
> so matt, please review both klickety and ksame and determine whether to give the permission to include klickety and remove ksame.

Ok, sorry for the extremely late reply on this and my general lack of
activity recently. I've had a look at the game and I agree with what
has already been said. I think that the game should be moved into the
main SVN module (before the hard freeze on the 11th).

What are other people's thoughts on moving it in ASAP? And removing KSame?

Reiterating what Mauricio said, we shouldn't be blocking games for
silly reasons. This a well written game with an enthusiastic developer
who has been in good communication with us and has followed the rules.

I do admit responsibility for this though. I'm still marked down as
the module release manager and I have been really rather lax on that
job in the last year or so. Perhaps it's time I stepped down and let
someone else take up the job. Only if there is someone else who is
willing to step up though -- I'm happy to carry on if there's no-one
else.

--
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com