[Kde-games-devel] Re: Kolf in 4.6, call for testing

Antonis Tsiapaliokas kok3rs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:33:59 CET 2010

Hello

> I mean "Save Course". I have worked mostly on course editing. Perhaps I'll
> be able to start checking that systematically while staying in Berlin for
> the KDE Mobile Sprint, though I'll be dealing with Project Tagaro and QML
> there most of the time.
>
> Greetings
> Stefan

ok... Is there any way, with which i will be able to help you? Or fixing a bug
like that requires a deep knowledge of the kolf code? If i am able, then can
you explain me which is the difference between the "save game" and "Save
cource"? The "save game" is saving all the board (which is everything), so
"save cource" what exactly does it save?

Regards
Antonis Tsiapaliokas