[Kde-games-devel] Re: Results: KBattleship and KTron names

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:09:13 CET 2010

[Mauricio Piacentini - Dienstag 09 November 2010 01:15:16]

> Well, it appears from the comments in my blog post announcing the
> results that there is no contestation about Naval Battle, but an
> increasing number of people said that they would have voted for "Snake
> Duel" instead of KSnakeDuel if this option was available. In general if
> you look at both polls the "K" names did not fare very well, and Snake
> Duel already have a K anyway...
> At first I replied that another change was not possible, but... a quick
> "what do you think?" post to this list is in order. Is there anyone here
> that believes KSnakeDuel is better, and if not, should we change?

So the option was to repeat the poll with "Snake Duel" in it?

Besides the additional option which would make those voters happy,
many others will probably not like another poll and think: "Well,
I gave my vote already, so ...".

I do not think, there is a right way of doing this, so I do
not have a real opinion about either way.

Regards