[Kde-games-devel] Re: guidelines for animation speeds?

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Wed Nov 3 22:14:40 CET 2010

On Mittwoch 03 November 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> kdiamond was taking a quarter of a second to move items
> between spaces. kfourinline is taking over a second to drop a
> piece to the bottom. etc...

I just added animation to Kajongg - with a slider in the
configuration, so the player can change it as wanted -
the rightmost position will disable animation.

The default is 2 seconds - this gives the
inexperienced player time to think.

BTW is there a way to get more temporary positions?
With fast animation, only a few intermediate positions
are drawn. Or is my notebook simply too slow?

--
Wolfgang