[Kde-games-devel] Re: RFC: Rename KBattleShip and KTron

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Wed Nov 3 18:45:36 CET 2010

On 11/03/2010 02:44 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Though, please please pretty please with sugar on top, this was supposed to
> get resolved for 4.5, please don't make us wait *another* 6 mos.

OK, we really really need to act on that. We did a quick discussion over
IRC and here is the link to a blog posting with the addresses for the polls:

http://piacentini.blog.br/2010/11/renaming-kbattleships-and-ktron/

I tried to do this first on May but there were only a couple of answers
(check the archives). Now we will move ahead even if there are very few
votes, so please spread the links and we have until Sunday to vote.

Ryan, when the results are in would you be able to push your patches
upstream with the names that are picked? This way we can be sure you
will be able to drop your patches once and for all.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini